Call of Duty - Tournaments

Forums and Cash Tournaments

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Check it out New information added all the time...

Share | 

45 seconds....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fetty214
Newbs
Newbs

Reputation Points : 12508

PostSubject: 45 seconds....   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am

This isnt really a topic of discussion but more a story of DEFEAT.... OK so im playing Black Ops the other night like usual, talking smack to a some fellas that speak no english whatsoever. Hell i think they may have been speaking wookie, not 100% sure on that one. Anyway thats beside the point. As i set there in front of my T.V waiting and waiting and waiting and... you get the picture im sure. Finally,a freakin descent connection or so i thought...... WOW! Alright my favorite map Nuketown! Immediately I rearrange my killstreaks....Chopper Gunner... Check. Attack Dogs... Check. Gunship...Check. Lets do this %$#!! Of course, there is not one of my clanmates, no Red_Angel, no Bakes, no Death Dealers nobody, you have to do this one riding solo fromundacheez of the 214, no problem i got these jokers! And got them is what i did!! 89 and 7 I was, tearing these boys off the bone with 45 seconds left in the game...with 45 seconds left in the game, i still cringe everytime i say it1! With 45 seconds left in what would have been fromundacheez214's greatest victory of all time... yes CONNECTION INTERRUPTED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn the playstation GODS i curse the!!!As im watching this little cat5 plug going back and fourth on my T.V screen praying to who ever will listen to please just give me 45 F#%@ing seconds of good server connection! TO no avail my prayers go unanswerd and im defeated once again by the PSN, is there a light at the end of this network tunnel? I sure would like to think so, I would like to think that PSN is working 24 hours a day 7 days a week to fix this dumpster juice of a connection, but in reality i know this is not true.So lets just hope that your 12 and 53 when you get hit by this evil server and not 89 and 7 with 45 seconds to go!!
Back to top Go down
Bakes80
Working
Working

Reputation Points : 12752

PostSubject: Re: 45 seconds....   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 am

LOL I know it sucks I hope they will give us an update to keep this crap from Freezing up on us..........

Bakes80
"In order for things to change you have to change"
Back to top Go down

45 seconds....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1