Call of Duty - Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty - Tournaments

Forums and Cash Tournaments

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check it out New information added all the time...

New XP Glitch On Black Ops......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakes80
Working
Working
Bakes80

Reputation Points : 24512

New XP Glitch On Black Ops...... Empty
PostSubject: New XP Glitch On Black Ops......   New XP Glitch On Black Ops...... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 am

Step 1: Goto lan party and create a SnD game on Nuketown, with unlimited lives, hardcore mode, no respawn delay. Plus any other options you want.

Step 2: Hilight the Start game option, and press triangle to bring up friends list.

Step 3: join a friends session who is already in a game and pess circle enough times to take you to the lan party main screen

Step 4: If done correctly and you did not join the session, then you should still be in lan mode. It does not matter if you get Server Full

Step 5: Get your dummy account in using another controller, and start the game

Step 6: Once the game is started, if you can not choose your team, then it has worked. Make sure you choose a default class not a custom class.

Step 7: Rank to level 50 in SnD.

Step 8: End the game, by winning (planting the bombs), etc and goto player match and prestige. Turn the game off and re-load. Voila!

This was found by me and my brother, so i dont think this is getting patched quickly.

Have fun with this one.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sooner_red
Newbs
Newbs
Sooner_red

Reputation Points : 24402

New XP Glitch On Black Ops...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XP Glitch On Black Ops......   New XP Glitch On Black Ops...... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

whoa hopefully it doesnt get patched before i get the game, im not getting black ops til christmas
Back to top Go down

New XP Glitch On Black Ops......
Page 1 of 1