Call of Duty - Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty - Tournaments

Forums and Cash Tournaments

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check it out New information added all the time...

Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakes80
Working
Working
Bakes80

Reputation Points : 24727

Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  Empty
PostSubject: Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"    Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Got a PS3? Got an iPhone, iPod touch or Android handset? There’s an app coming to your handset “very soon.” Well, depending on where you live.

Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  17-12-2010-23-14-37
iOS users will need to be running version 4.0 or higher, and Android users will need a minimum of version 1.6.

So, what ill you be able to do?

Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRox2oWl4-PdcF3bd-cS7HLAIUO6-ZxNIROoNi-ll0h2FattmQH2Q

Check out your PlayStation Network trophies and keep up to date with your friends’ games and online status.
Discover all the latest games, news and hardware for your PlayStation 3, Check out your PlayStation Network trophies and keep up to date with your friends’ games and online status.
Discover all the latest games, news and hardware for your PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 2.
Read all the announcements on the European PlayStation.Blog.
Share your favorite products or news with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via e-mail.
Sorry, no gaming!

But there’s a catch - The first version (1.0) will only be available in the following countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and The Netherlands.

Read all the announcements on the European PlayStation.Blog.
Share your favorite products or news with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via e-mail.
Sorry, no gaming!

But there’s a catch - The first version (1.0) will only be available in the following countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and The Netherlands.

Last edited by Bakes80 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sooner_red
Newbs
Newbs
Sooner_red

Reputation Points : 24617

PostSubject: Re: Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"    Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

sounds cool, but my ipod isnt on 4.0 so i guess i couldnt get it
Back to top Go down
Redangel_9
Newbs
Newbs
Redangel_9

Reputation Points : 24536

PostSubject: Re: Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"    Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Woo hoo i should have a new phone soon I'm getting an android so I'll be good to go!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cod-tournaments.forumotion.com
Killer_Bee
Newbs
Newbs
Killer_Bee

Reputation Points : 24477

PostSubject: Re: Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"    Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm

I like the sound of that, I need a New phone Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"    Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"  Empty

Back to top Go down

Official PlayStation app coming to iOS and Android "very soon"
Page 1 of 1